AmigaActive (1945/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:30 May 2000 at 12:21:45
Subject:Re: miamidx

>> (why does it *need* to be in the UK...the internet obviates that need
>> surely - if you have a credit card)

> There may be only a few of us left in the world, but I don't have a credit
> card and have been wanting to purchase MiamiDX since last November!

I'm too young for a credit card!! There's quite a few shareware programs I
have wanted to register and can't because either:

a) I don't have a credit card
b) I'm certainly not sending money all over the place. Especially if I have
to get it converted to Euro/DM/whatever.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

Subscribe to the Music Lab ML - musiclab-subscribe@egroups.com

This tagline is Death-Trapped. Stay Away.

Old school buds here: